This Bill was debated at second reading on Wednesday 21 July 2021 and has now been sent to a Public Bill Committee which will scrutinise the Bill line by line and is expected to report to the House by Tuesday 26 October 2021.
- About Parliament: Passage of a Bill
- Bill Documents: Including text of the Bill, explanatory notes, amendment papers and briefing papers
- Pre-legislative scrutiny of the Building Safety Bill - report by the Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee
- Government response to the Select Committee report
- Information about the Bill
- Building Safety Bill - Commons Library Research Briefing